Friday 22 June 2012

Blogger Interview:~ Stephanie @ Stepping Out of the Pages


Today's blogger is Stephanie from the awesome blog that is Stepping Out of the Page. We love this blog and we hope you pay Stephanie a visit.

What is your favourite book?
My favourite Book is The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.  I also feel the need to mention that I also loved Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte,  A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness, Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters, Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson and The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.

Jodi Picoult
Jodi Picoult
Image from goodreads
Who is your favourite author?I don't really have a favourite author, but if I had to choose it would probably be Jodi Picoult, simply because I've read quite a few of her books and I'd willingly purchase any new book by her without knowing what it's about. I love a lot of books by a lot of different authors, though and admire them all.

Why do you like reading?
It relaxes me and distracts me from the outside world. It's nice to have a different place to escape to, even just for a little while.


If you wrote a YA novel what would it be about?
Definitely something that dealt with mental illness/psychological issues. I have no idea what the plot would be, but it would definitely include an angst-filled teen!

Stephanie

If a book was written about your life what would it be called?
…er, I have no idea!


You may not believe it but............…
Whilst I was an avid reader as a child, I hardly read at all from the age 10-18 - I absolutely loathed the thought of picking up a book. I only really began reading again when I was eighteen as a form of therapy and now I can't stop!


We want to say a big thank you to Stephanie for taking the time to answer our blogger questions. Don't forget to stop by her blog or pay her a visit on twitter.




1 comments:

Stepping Out of the Page said...

Thank you for featuring me! :)

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater