Monday 25 June 2012

Blogger Interview:~ Liz @ Planet Print



Today Liz from Plant Print is here on the blog to answer our questions. We got to know Liz through twitter and discovered her blog soon after.

What is your favourite book?
Well, I don't know if I have one favourite...the Harry Potter series is definitely my favourite series of all time (it always has been) but I can't pick which one I like best! Probably either Prisoner of Azkaban or Half-Blood Prince, I think.

image from all over the web
Who is your favourite author?
Gotta be J.K. Rowling :P. I'm so Harry Potter obsessed, and I'm seriously thankful to JKR. I grew up with Harry Potter and I think I'd be a completely different person if she'd never written those books.

Why do you like reading?
Escapism. Real life can be difficult, but mostly it can just be boring. Especially as a student...I feel like all I do is either go to college or do work at home when I'm not at college! But books are filled with different worlds, and different people. Everything is more exciting, and when you're reading, you don't have to think about the three thousand word essay you have to write, or the exams you have to take :P.

image from all over the web

If you wrote a YA novel what would it be about?
I've always been fascinated by villains. I think villains that are just pure evil are probably my least favourite type, because they're too simple. Villains who are villains because they're driven to it...much more interesting. I think I'd maybe write about a sympathetic villain and a hero who meet each other on a lonely road. Often a hero and a villain share similar traits, but choose different paths. So villains. Or demons. I've always like demons and angels too :P.

If a book was written about your life what would it be called?
Definitely "Jaded".

You may not believe it but...
I played the Cheshire Cat in my GCSE drama exam. We did a twisted version of Alice in Wonderland - I was never very good at drama, so I came up with the basic idea for our play and let everyone else do the directing etc. But it was fun to take part (though also very embarrassing :P).


We would like to say thank you to Liz for taking the time to answer our questions. You can find Liz on twitter as well as over at her blog Plant Print.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater