Sunday 30 June 2013

Stacking the Shelves #53


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. All links added here will take you to goodreads.

Sally's shelves


Just me this week guys as Bungle has been extra extra good and remains book free! I however have acquired six new reads.  I got four new books from my son for my birthday which is tomorrow. This makes me very happy! He got me Slated and Fractured by Teri Terry, Scent of Magic by Maria Snyder which I've been meaning to get my hands on for ages and Fragments by Dan Wells. I received a galley of this book the review for which is here and I've been meaning to add it to the collection since it's release.  Job done!

I also got a couple of NA books on my Kindle.  The first one I got was Promise by Kristie Cook. I spotted this on Bungle's shelf last week and figured this would be a fab read! I also got Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn who happens to be Jennifer L. Armentrout's alter-ego.  This is a cheeky little novella which I really enjoyed.  Would absolutely recommend!



 So that's it from me this week guys! Tell us what did you get?

1 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

I still need to read Fragments. Heard good things about Slated. Come visit me as well.

Grace

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater