Sunday 23 June 2013

Stacking the shelves #52


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. All links added here will take you to goodreads.

Bungle's shelves


My books are from the last two weeks or so this week as my bedroom has been redone & things are all over! But I've got some fab books to show you! Picture Me Gone by Meg Rosoff, hearing good things about this one! From my iTunes bookshelf I have Parallel by Claudia Lafeve & Promise by Kristie Cook who I think will be at Authors After Dark this year go YA day :D This week at the shop I received a proof of Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas, I'm hoping book 2 is more kick ass than book 1! And a finished copy of TheRithmatist by Brandon Sanderson which looks brilliant!! I was also sent a gift this week which was Entwined with You by Sylvia Day which I'm actually hearing mixed things about. I have started reading & it already feels different but we'll see.






Sally's shelves


Quite a quiet week for me this week as I've been snowed under with work.  At one point I even found myself scouring the books in Paddington train station just to get my fix! I was lucky enough however to get a copy of The School for Good and Evil  by Soman Chainani so huge thanks to the guys at Harper Collins for that!  Reviews for this book have been fab so far so I'm looking forward to getting my reading gear around it! Next week is birthday week so I can feel some special spends coming on!


So, that's what we've been up to! What have you been buying this week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater