Friday 28 December 2012

UKYABB Secret Santa


Hey all, I know I'm a little late posting this, even more so when I think my Secret Santa arrived mid December. I won't lie, I opened but in my defence I thought it was going to be wrapped but it was just in the box it came in. The box was massive and inside was a lovely red stocking.


I really like the stocking, I think I'm going to do some embroidery work on it ready for next Christmas :) So when I opened the stocking there was all little bits and bobs in there, I think my cousins daughter wants most of it! haha! There was a hand warmer, a strawberry ring, paper soap, a singing mug, a badge, a bookmark, lip balm, tissues, a cardboard birdhouse, breakfast book, a key-ring, flip flops for doing your nails with, a little cardboard photo frame and a sudoku cube.



Thank you to my Secret Santa and To Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking for hosting Secret Santa this year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater