Saturday 21 April 2012

On My Wishlist #21

Originally created by the Book Chic City, On My Wishlist is a weekly meme now hosted by Cosy up Book Reviews. It's a cute little meme which allows us to showcase what books we want to get our hands on weather they be old, new or yet to be published.

Over the next few weeks I'm going to get the other ladies involved in this meme :) I think it's a brill little meme and it's a nice feeling ticking the books off your list when you get them :)

But for this week it's just going to be my pick, so without further ado here's whats On My Wishlist...........



Ghost Flower


Title: Ghost Flower
Author: Michele Jaffe
Published: April 2012
By: Atom

I love the sound of this book! I may have even asked Atom in my sweetest, nicest voice if I could have a copy but then I think I got carried away and asked for other book too. oops!! I must learn to control myself!!!
But back to Ghost Flower, it does amazing and like my kind of book. I think Sally would like it too actually!

This is what goodreads has to say:~

Eve, a runaway, finds a new job at a coffee shop on the outskirts of Tuscon. When she’s approached by two wealthy teens who claim she bears an uncanny resemblance to their missing cousin Aurora, her life takes a turn for the dark and mysterious. Drawn into a scheme to win Aurora’s inheritance, Eve finds herself impersonating the girl, who disappeared three years ago on the night her best friend Elizabeth died. But when Liza’s ghost begins to haunt Eve, doing harm to the people close to her under the guise of “protecting” her, Eve finds herself in a nightmare maze of lies and deception that leads her to question even her own identity. She realises her only chance is to uncover the truth about what happened the night Liza died, and to find Liza’s kille—before she’s next.

This teen thriller by Michele Jaffe will keep readers turning pages well into the night.



8 comments:

Sarah M said...

Your pick sounds very intriguing and the cover is gorgeous.

Kari Po-Ku ▲ said...

Sounds interesting! :) On My Wishlist

Mel said...

The cover is very pretty - I love the sound of the novel as well!

Liz. R said...

Ooh I am intrigued by this one! I loved Michele Jaffe's Bad Kitty series, but I couldn't get into Rosebush. Still, want to give this one a try!

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

I hadn't heard of this one but it sounds really interesting!

Molly said...

*Doh* So caught up in my Read A Thon stuff today, I meant My Wishlist Post , not IMM :D

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

very cool book. I like the sound of this, though the cover reminds me of something else... I think its the Michelle Zink books, which is a little confusing when I see that this author is a Michelle too! lol

Majanka said...

This book sounds like a great read! Love the cover. Hope you get to read it soon!

My Wishlist.

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater