Sunday 22 April 2012

In My Mailbox #54


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren. This meme allows us bloggers to show what books we receive each week.

We love sharing our books with you each week but more then that we loving seeing what books you get each week!!

Bungle
This week I've been really ill, really really ill and spent most of the week in bed. I was that poorly I couldn't even read because my eyes were so swollen :( I couldn't go into work either which means I have no books this week :( I was hoping to get Until I Die but I haven't :( I'm hoping there maybe something waiting for me at work though if I manage to get back in the week.

Helen's Mailbox
Due to the immanent move to London I am saving all my pennies and I have not been able to buy any new books! Which is even worse after compiling a wishlist for the blog. (you'll see that over the coming weeks:) However I have received a review request this week! which is Any love but mine by Debbie Davies.

Any Love But Mine  Ascend (Trylle Trilogy, #3)  Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1)

Sally's Mailbox
I've been a good girl and just bought the one book this week.  I got Ascend which is #3 of Amanda Hocking's Trylle trilogy.  I started reading it yesterday and I'm hooked! I also got Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen from netgalley for review.  I do love a fallen angel!


So that's what we got this week, we're off to look at what amazing books you got this week.
Happy reading everyone.


5 comments:

Nea said...

Awww I've got Ascend too!! Great mailbox! Enjoy all your amazing books this week ;) :)

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Yay for Amanda Hocking. I need to read more of her books.
My IMM

JC Jones said...

Dark Kiss, fallen angle. Sounds good. Here is my post: IMM

Celine said...

You're moving to London? That's awesome! I was on a trip there just a few days ago, it's one of my favourite cities ever (:

You both got great books, I hope you'll enjoy them!

Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

TG said...

Bungle, I'm so sorry you were ill! It sounds like you wouldn't have been able to read, too, which sounds like absolute torture to me - stuck at home with not even books to pass the time. I hope you're better soon.

I've been wondering about Amanda Hocking's books, so it's cool to see some fans.

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater