Friday 13 April 2012

New Signautre Designs

We thought we'd share our new signatures with you :)
I have been thinking for a while I would love a signature for the end of my posts that represents me and after speaking to my boyfriend he offered to design me one. I didn't really tell him much just that I wanted nice font and some kind of image. And this is what I got..............
I think he knows me better than I thought because I love my new signature!! Over the last few years I have developed a liking for faeries, I think this is mainly due to reading Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely series, and I love that he added one to my name! After Helen and Sally saw my signature they naturally wanted new ones too :) Helen's brief was green and Florence like, as in Florence and the Machine and this is what she got...................



Sally asked for an Angel to be sat on her Y and I think the colour works perfect with what she asked for.

We hope you like our new signatures just as much as we do and we are looking forward to using them in our future posts :)


Designs are that of Nicholas Uttley/Spikeenick please do not copy them. If you would like help with a design please get in touch with us at the blog email address.



2 comments:

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

I LOVE them!!!! I don't have a signature on my blog as I do 99% of the reviews but might look into one in the future.

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

They are beautiful! it was very sweet of your boyfriend to do these for you! :)

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater