Sunday 20 May 2012

Letterbox Love 2 & 3

Letterbox Love is a new weekly feature to be hosted by Narratively Speaking. This feature allows us bloggers to show off the books and book related things we get each week.

We love sharing what we get each week but more than that we love looking at what you received during the week!

This week we are going to look at what I got. Helen has been more than busy over the last few weeks with her move to London! I will miss her lots but we all have to move on with our lives and I think she will do great down in London!! This week Sally has been very busy not only with work but her friend is soon to be married and there have been many pre-wedding rituals including a hen night So I shan't bother Sally about books this weekend! I hope you are feeling OK Sal ;)

OK, so on to the real reason you are here, the books I have gotten over the last two. I was very good the first week and just went with a few free ebooks which were Glimpse by Stacey Wallace Benefiel and Frey by Melissa Wright.


Glimpse (Zellie Wells, #1)   Frey (The Frey Saga, #1)


This past week I was not so good and I bought a few books!! In my defence though they were 3 4 2 :)
The first book this week is Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman, I've heard so much about this book over the years and I just had to pick it up. I've also been hearing a lot about The Book of Blood & Shadow by Robin Wasserman and had my eye on it for a while, I love the cover. And my third book this week is The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. I've heard very mixed things about this one and I sure I read that Cait over at The Cait Files really enjoyed this one so I knew I had to give it a read.

Noughts & Crosses (Noughts & Crosses, #1)  The Book of Blood and Shadow  The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)


So that's what I got over the last 2 weeks, off to look at what everyone else got :)
Happy reading.







3 comments:

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :D

I have The Unbecoming waiting to be read. I have also seen Noughts and Crosses around but can't decide if I want to pick it up or not, I will wait and see what you think about it.

Kelsey Simpson said...

Great Letterbox love!

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

yay! so glad to see Naughts and Crosses on here! That is my favourite YA series of all time, cant wait to hear what you think

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater