Sunday 6 November 2011

In My Mailbox #33



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday over at The Story Siren. A great meme which allows bloggers to share what they receive/buy/borrow each week.

So this week we need to say sorry for lack of reviews. Work is crazy busy for both me and Sally and I'm also reading for the Waterstone's Children's Book Prize which has books from, teen/ya, 5-12 and picture books. As the WCBP is still in the long list I won't be able to share books and reviews but once the short list is sorted I will be posting reviews of the teen/ya books.

OK, on to the real reason you're here, the books we got this week!!!

After last week I thought I'd be really good and not buy books but I did get sent two books for review:





Last week Sally mentioned I was keeping the publishers going all by myself but this week I think she's helping too, She spent her hard earned cash on these four books:~







So, that's enough about us - what did you get this week?


5 comments:

The Brunette Librarian said...

Congrats on an awesome IMM! Night Circus is awesome :) I have Scorpio races in front of me, Hope to enjoy it!

http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

Sarah@Catching Books said...

Night Circus is sitting in my to read pile! I hope you enjoy it!

check out my in my mailbox!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-18.html

P.E. said...

I loved Anna Dressed in Blood! I hope you like it too! I also got Daughter of Smoke and Bone :) I really want to read both The Scorpio Races and The Night Circus so I hope you enjoy them.

Have a great week!

-P.E.
Tantalizing Illusions

Giselle said...

Fantastic mailbox! Anna was really fun. And Darkness Falls sounds fantastic I have to check this one out!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Hannah @ Dragons and Whimsy said...

*pines* Why do you guys keep buying everything I want!! xD Soo badly want a UK hardback of The Night Circus it sounds fantastic and it's PRETTY!
Once Upon A Time

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater