Thursday 28 April 2011

Thanks

I would like to say a massive thank you to Safari Poet for her kind help, even though we are complete strangers she helped me learn how to do this:~

Add a different colour to my blog posts!! I'm not that grate on the comp and I'm still learning about all this blog design. Even when I didn't get how to do it first time round Safari Poet talked me through it twice more!

Hopefully my blog will start to improve and I'm so thankful to those who offer their help and support!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, that's so sweet of you. Just glad I could help :-)

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater