Monday 21 March 2011

In My Mailbox 4


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday over at The Story Siren. A great meme which allows bloggers to share what they receive/buy/borrow each week. (Sorry, I'm a day late)

Here's what I got this week:~
In the post
 
 
Angel's Fury
Bryony Pearce
 
 
Bought
 
 
Wood Angel
Erin Bow
 
This week in the post I also received an adult fiction title which I had to show off because the book looks so beautiful, the picture below doesn't do it justice. The book is a hardback edition with gold moons on the front cover and spine, as well as gold edging on the pages, so pretty. Although, it sounds like the story is a rather scary one, I can't wait to read!!
 
 
The Last Werewolf
Glen Duncan
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Last Werewolf looks promising! I wish a photo could do the cover justice. Enjoy!

It's Monday on My Bookshelf

Tishia Mackey said...

Hey - just wanted to stop and say hi! I found your blog through the IMM meme - I'm a new follower :)
http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater