Sunday 6 March 2011

In My Mail Box 2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday over at The Story Siren. A great meme which allows bloggers to share what they receive/buy/borrow each week.

Hey everyone this is what I received this week:~

In the post:~

One Seriously Messed-Up Week: in the Otherwise Mundane and Uneventful Life of Jack Samsonite

Tom Clempson
One Seriously Messed-up Week


John Connolly 
Hell's Bell's 
(no cover image - will add image of proof later today)
But for now:~


World Book Night:~

As most of you know, World Book Night was last night 5/3/2011 (that's the 5th March for our over-seas friends) and the shop was sent a copy of each book. I chose.... wait for it...... you may not be expecting this......


New and Selected Poems

Seamus Heaney
New Selected Poems 1966-1987

I loved Heaney when I did my GCSEs many, many, years ago and I love him still. This collection of poems has some of my favourites :) 



Bought:~
Because I couldn't help myself!!



Darkest Mercy
Melissa Marr

I have been waiting for this and I am loving it! I love Melissa Marr! It's our final trip into the world of the fay which finds the Summer King missing and Darkness rising!!! 




Red Riding Hood
 David Leslie Johnson & Sarah Blackely-Cartwright

Based on David Leslie Johnson's screenplay, Red Riding Hood looks to be retold like never before. I can't wait for the film!



Rosebush
Michele Jaffe

Looks set to be a roller-coaster of a story as Jane, the victim of a hit-and-run, tries to discover which of her 'friends' would want her dead and why!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater