Sunday 12 August 2012

Work, Holiday & Baby

Baby Thomas Vincent

Hello all, I hope you're having a lovely Sunday! I just wanted to do a quick post to explain why the blog has been a little inactive over the last month or so. Sally has been really busy with work and has been up & down the country for the last few weeks working very very long days. At the moment she is on holiday in Vegas, lucky her. I'm hoping for really exciting presents :D

And I've been working and spending a lot of time with my cousin, the last month of her pregnancy was difficult with a few trips to the hospital. She has two children already so it's not been easy but on Thursday the baby finally arrived after a long labour, considering he was her third child. She had a home birth and I was there for 12 hours on Thursday and have been there every day since. I'll be there again tonight from 6pm so I think I'll try and get some reading done before hand. My cousin is still struggling a little after the birth so I'm happy to help, it's what family is for and it means I get lots of baby cuddles :) Some of you may have seen me talking about baby names on twitter as my cousin didn't know what to call him. After about 5 hours of her son being in the world she decided to name him Thomas Vincent, Thomas after her brother, who was named after our grandad and Vincent after my dad, he was very proud!!

So that is why the blog has been lacking in reviews, both Sally and I do have reviews to write, I personally have about 9, and next week I have a few days off from work so I'll do as many as I can as well as finishing decorating my bedroom.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater