Sunday 12 August 2012

Stacking The Shelves #11

STSmall_thumb[2]




Carnival, Paris (Woman reading behind stage)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's reviews. This meme allows us bloggers to tell you all about the books we have added to your shelves over the past seven days whether they be physical or virtual. This means we include books you can buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more then that we loving seeing what books you get each week!! All links will take you to goodreads.
I was almost really good again in the week and didn't buy any books, that was until yesterday when I saw Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire on the table at work! And I still tried not to buy but I just had to have it! I've read and heard so much about it that I needed it!! I've even read some reviews that say don't read this book so naturally I'm going to! I would love to hear what you thought of this book & if you've written a review please feel free to leave a link and I'll have a read.
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)

So just the one book this week and now I'm off to see what you all added to your bookshelves :)

3 comments:

Read Write Reviews said...

I can't wait to read this! It sounds so awesome! Thanks for sharing!

My Letterbox Love!

Unknown said...

Oh, Beautiful Disaster! I read mixed reviews on this one, but I hope you're going to love it! Can't wait to read your review later! :) Happy reading, Bungle, and thanks for stopping by! <3

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

ooo I really want to read this one but dont want to at the same time! I hope you enjoy it!

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater