Tuesday 19 June 2012

Blogger Interviews:~ Laura @ Sister Spooky


Today it's the turn of awesome book blogger Sister Spooky aka Laura. You must visit Laura's blog SisterSpooky for brilliant reviews and lots of geekiness! Laura is bringing geeky back in all the right ways and we here at Midnight Reads fully support her!

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
image from goodreads
What is your favourite book?
Wow; hard question. I guess the last book that I read that I think has stuck with me the most is 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' tragically beautiful and every teenager should get a copy asap!

Who is your favourite author?
Gah! Another hard one!! I don't know if I have one favourite author really because I switch between the genres I read a far bit. I guess if I had to pick one then maybe Richelle Mead just because I don't think I've read one of her books and been disappointed yet.

Why do you like reading?
It's a chance to see places and meet people I'd never normally meet and they live in those pages. I just love being in some one else's head and reading their words and thinking "YES! That's so true!"

Add caption

If you wrote a YA novel what would it be about?
I've actually been asked this before (nagged a few times too). I'm not sure but it would definitely be funny. Or I'd try and be funny at least.  I have a sense of humour that is generally directed at myself and quite dark.

If a book was written about your life what would it be called?
This isn't fiction; honest....mostly.

You may not believe it but...............
I'm afraid of E.T. Seriously. I had a panic attack on the kiddies ride in Florida out of fear for that little dude.



Thank you Laura for your answers to our blogger interview. Don't forget to visit Laura at her blog  SisterSpooky and you can also find her on twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater