Wednesday 20 June 2012

Blogger Interview:~ Cait @ The Cait Files


Today at Midnight Reads we have Cait from The Cait Files. Cait is an awesome blogger and we have much respect for her! We were super excited she could spend a few minuets answering our questions. You can visi Cait's blog here to read more about her.




What is your favourite book?
Saving Francesca
Image from goodreads
I have two really, The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides and Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta.

Who is your favourite author?
So hard to pick just one!! Sarah Rees Brennan, Cassie Clare and Richelle Mead are my top 3. Maggie Stiefvater is no.4 I think.


Why do you like reading?
Escapism, completely. And also, because it gives me something to do. And reading can be as antisocial or as social as you want to make it and I like that.


If you wrote a YA novel what would it be about?
Vampires. Vampires are my ultimate love. But it would be less paranormal romance, more gritty urban fantasy set in England.


If a book was written about your life what would it be called?
We Tore Ourselves Apart. Sounds cheery I know...


You may not believe it but..............
I work for O2 customer services. You know when you want to change your tariff or have trouble topping up? Well, it might be my dulcet,  vaguely annoyed tones on the other end of that phoneline. Bear that in mind before you ring in ;)

We want to say a big thank you to Cait for answering our questions and don't forget to pop over to her blog for her fantastic reviews!



1 comments:

Krista Cubicleblindness said...

I love this interview, I also would love to write a book about Vampires. It's probably the only world that I would want to immerse myself in completely for a year or two during the writing process. :0

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater