Sunday 15 January 2012

In My Mailbox #41




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren. This meme allows us bloggers to show what books we recieve each week.
 
Hello everyone. This week you met our new reviewer Helen and I'm thinking from now on In My Mailbox is going to be brill here at Midnight Reads. We always look forward to see what we all got so lets get to it.....
 
 
Bungle's Mailbox
 
I know I said I was going to be good and not buy books but I failed yet aging this week but in my defence I only spent £4.00 on 3 books!!!! Which were:~
 

The Hunger Games trilogly by Suzanne Collins.
I've heard a lot about this series and after seeing the trailer at ther pictures last week I thoughtt was about time I gave them a read!

I also got a bumper pack from Harper Collins 'Spill the ink'


Unravelling ~ Elizabeth Norris
A Confusion of Princes ~ Garth Nix
A Dog Called Homeless ~Sarah Lean
A Brighter Fear ~ Kerry Drewery

Helen's Mailbox

Helen did rather well this week to say it's her first week here at Midnight Reads. This week she recieved:~

For review

Vivid

Vivid ~ Andrea Murray

Kindle

Slumber (The Fade, #1)  The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1)
 Turned (The Vampire Journals, #1)  Blood Will Tell (Warriors of Ankh #1)

Slumber ~ Samantha Young
The Fallen Star ~ Jessica Sorensen
Turned ~ Morgan Rice
Blood Will Tell Samantha Young

Sally's Mailbox

So this week I got a copy of Tankborn by Karen Sandler -- I loved this book when I reviewed it so really chuffed to have a copy on my shelf at last.
I also got The Fairy Letters: Letters from Prince Kian to Queen Breena by Kailin Gow which looks fab!

The Fairy Letters (Frost Series Novella)  Tankborn


So that's what we got this week! We are looking forward to seeing what you got this week.
Happy reading :)




 

3 comments:

Hannah @ Dragons and Whimsy said...

Good find, Bungle! I saw the boxset in The Works for about £7 but that's even better!

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

Awesme find with the hunger games set!!! I'm impressed!

SallySmurf said...

You are so going to love THG - it's just the best! Plus you'll be ready for the movie which I believe is 67 days away. Not that I'm counting or anything...

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater