Sunday 18 August 2013

Stacking the shelves #60


 Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. All links added here will take you to goodreads.

This week our beloved Bungle has flown the nest and is currently have a fab time at AAD13, the Authors After Dark conference being held in Savannah, Georgia.  B is spending a few days hanging out with some of the best after dark romance writers to walk the planet, lucky tinker.  Can't wait to hear about the vampire ball when she returns! 

Sally's shelves

In the meantime, I do have a few books to add to the shelves this week.  I'm dead excited to have gotten my hands on Fracture, #3 of the Night School series by C.J Daugherty.  Love this series! I also got my hands on a paper copy of Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas.  I was lucky enough to receive a review copy of this book so my 'real' one can stay all unblemished and sparkly on the shelf.  You can see the review for Crown of Midnight here. I also got my hands on a book called The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova.  This one is an adult read and the write-up on the back looks pretty cool!  I also got my hands on a review copy of When the world was flat (and we were in love) by from netgalley.  I was completely pulled in by the title of this one. Can't wait to start reading! 







Genevieve's shelves

This week Genevieve caught up on all things female and historical.  She got her hands on The Cousin's War series by Phillipa Gregory.  So the series consists of The White Queen, The Red Queen, The Lady of the Rivers and The Kingmaker's Daughter. We've both been glued to the screen watching the TV adaptation so I'll be interested to see how faithful the TV drama has been to the books. 





So that's it for this week from us - What have you been treating yourself to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater