Saturday 10 August 2013

Stacking The Shelves #59


 Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. All links added here will take you to goodreads.

Bungle's Shelves

So this week I was good and didn't buy any books but I still got two brilliant ones! The first I actually got because I had two of the same book and have been waiting for something to grab my eye so I could swap! We finally got The Night Itself by Zoe Marriott in at the shop so that's what I went with, heard brilliant things about it. I also got a book for review this week which was The 100 by Kass Morgan which sounds brilliant! So 2 fab books for me this week :)



Sally's Shelves

 

I've been really good this week and have gotten my mitts on three books even though I didn't spend a penny! I popped into town and spent the book voucher that Bungle gave me for my birthday and I bought The Book Thief by Markus Zusak  and The Passage by Justin Cronin.  I was also the happiest girl on the planet on Thursday when netgalley sent me a copy of The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa.  Can't wait to jump back into the fey world!  


So, a good week all round for Midnight Reads I think!  So what have you been buying this week?






3 comments:

mariska said...

NIce books!
I hope you will enjoy reading them.

Mariska
My STS

laurafergs said...

Sally, I finished The Book Thief last night. I was a total mess by the end. Loved it though. :-) I hope you do too!!

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Good haul for you both. I've heard lots of good things about The Night Itself, and I'm looking forward to starting The Iron Traitor.

Thanks for stopping by my haul.

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater