Saturday 31 August 2013

Stacking the Shelves #62


 Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. All links added here will take you to goodreads.
 

Bungle's shelves

This week I got 4 fab new books! Firstly I ordered myself a copy of Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo, Sally pointed out last week that the blog is mentioned in the acknowledgements by Indigo as are many of our fellow fabulous UK bloggers! I was sent a finished copy of Split Second by Sophie McKenzie, I'm sure I have a proof too. And I also received a proof edition of Allies & Assassins by Justin Somper which looks amazing! This week I received an email after signing up for an ebook while at AAD which was For Your Heart by A.L. Davroe. I won't be showing you the cover I have for this one as I believe there is going to be a reveal mid-September. Looking forward to all my new reads :)

 
 

Sally's shelves

Well what a week I've had! This week Bungle sent me the most amazing parcel from AAD13!  There was a tonne of treats in there from bangles to shot glasses to bags for life to free books!  It totally made my day! Thank you B!

So what books did I get?  I got Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry, The Restorer by Amanda Stevens (love the cover!), Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen, The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross and Release me, an adult read by J. Kenner.   I also treated myself to a copy of Origin, #4 in the Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout.  If you haven't had a look at this series so far I thoroughly recommend that you do, it's fantastic!





Genevieve's shelves

Genevieve got a cracking deal on books through Amazon this week so she piled up on the books.  She bought Stolen by Vivian Vande Velde, The Phoenix Charm (Magic Knot Fairies) by Helen Scott Taylor,  The Darkening by Robin T. Popp, Murder at the Painted Lady by Barbara Warren, The Shadow Hunter by Michael Prescott and sorry about this one...Scandal's Mistress (A Novel of Lord Hawkesbury's Players) by C.J. Archer. There's some reading to get on with!






 So, that's what we've been up to!  What have you been buying?




1 comments:

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Great haul for you all. Split Second sounds like an interesting read, I loved Siege & Storm :).

I have heard good things about The Restorer, I really need to pick this series up myself.

Stolen sounds like it could be a good read, looking forward to seeing what you think of this one.

My Stacking the Shelves

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater