Saturday 27 July 2013

Stacking The Shelves #57


 Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. All links added here will take you to goodreads.
 
Bungle's Shelf
 
So this week it's just me as Sally has been more than good and not bought any books. As you all know this is a rare thing for Sally but I'm it will be different next week! I've also been rather good this week and I only decided to buy one book which was The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau. It's a 'if you loved The Hunger Games you'll love this book' and as you may know I did love The Hunger Games, was 50/50 with Catching Fire and hated Mockingjay. The cover of The Testing also drew me in!
 
 
What did you all get this week? I'm off to read in bed with a hot chocolate :)
 
 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Small but awesome! I am so jealous of this one! I have been eyeing it up for ages. Dystopian, political, action... yes please!

My Haul

Alise said...

I agree, I am so excited to read this book! I love dystopia!

My Stacking the Shelves

Ula said...

The Testing was so good, I didn't expect it's gonna blow me away! Great pick!
Enjoy all the new reads!

My Haul!
My DESIGNS blog

mariska said...

This is a new one for me. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Mariska
My STS

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

I really need to read this book, I got mine a few months ago at a blogger event, and unfortunately I have had no time to read it.
Looking forward to seeing what you think of this one. :)

Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

Is it weird that I haven't heard of this one yet? It does sound awesome! Hope you enjoy!

Grace Fonseca said...

Nice. Who doesn't love a good dystopian.

Grace
http://gracebooksoflove.com

Kelly said...

I've never saw that cover of The Testing before, but I like it better than the US one.
Happy reading! (:

My STS

Cyn @ Bookmunchies said...

The cover is very intriguing! I could never resist a pretty awesome cover. It sounds pretty interesting too haha. Hope you enjoy your book!

Here's my STS at Bookmunchies (:

Unknown said...

Love the cover of the Testing! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Awesome choice. SO GOOD!

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater