Sunday 21 July 2013

Stacking The Shelves #56


 Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. All links added here will take you to goodreads.

 Bungle's Shelf

This week I was a little naughty again and bought a few books! First was The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling. Everyone knows I'm a crazy Potter fan and I've heard very mixed things about this book which means I have to read it! Next buy was Fathomless by Jackson Pearce, I think I now have all of her books. And I was sent a copy of The River Singers by Tom Moorhouse and a copy of how the cover will look. It's not my usual read but something about it just draws me in! This weeks ebook was The Space Between by Kristie Cook which I'm already hearing good things about!



Sally's shelves

In a bizarre twist of fate I have also acquired a copy of The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling this week! I also got a copy of Awaken by Meg Cabot which is book three in the Abandon series, really looking forward to reading that one and my copy of Blurred by Tara Fuller arrived in the mail as well!  I also got another birthday present which was a manga edition of The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare and Hye Kyung Baek. The artwork is utterly amazing and it's just another chance for me to pop back and visit Jem! That makes me so happy! So all in all I think I've done rather well!



 So tell us, what books are you enjoying in this fine weather?







1 comments:

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Great haul for you both. For some reason The Casual Vacancy isn't something that I'm interested in reading. I've not read anything by Jackson Pierce either, I may have to fix that soon.
The Space Between sounds interesting.

check out my haul

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater