Sunday 21 October 2012

Stacking the Shelves #21


STSmall_thumb[2]


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. All the links added here will take you to Goodreads.

Bungle's shelf


So this week I was excited to get two new proofs & I was naughty & bought a book but it wasn't my fault, people on twitter told me to buy it! Haha!! The first book I got was Infinite Sky by C.J. Flood. One of my favourite Reps came into the bookshop and gave me a copy of Julianna Baggott's Fuse which is the second book in the Pure trilogy. And the book I bought was Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan which sounds amazing!!! And fellow book bloggers & authors told me to buy it so I did :)





Sally's shelf


So this week for me has seen the arrival of my most anticipated book of the year.  I finally got my hands on a copy of Beautiful Redemption by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia.  I also devoured the book in a day and wow!  Loved it! Fans of the series will not be disappointed, although I have of course now entered that period of mourning you go into when a series as amazing as this comes to an end.  That said we still have the film to look forward to!  I also got a little bit minxy and bought a couple of books while I was food shopping. Oops. I bought The Dark Heroine by Abigail Gibbs because, you know, it's about vampires and Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard, which just seemed to catch my eye.  The last two of these are adult reads.


I was also spoilt by the lovely Bungle this week! B sent me two books that I have been meaning to add to my collection for a long time!  I've now added Dark Parties by Sara Grant and The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson to my shelves.  Can't wait to finally get round to reading these.



So, that's what we got up to this week - so tell us, what have you added to your shelves?


7 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Infinite Sky looks like a really good read! And so does Dark parties! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

Unknown said...

soo many awesome reads! and I absolutely love UK covers! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!!! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by!

WinterHaven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WinterHaven said...

Awesome haul! I just finished The Name of the Star and I really enjoyed it =) I hope you enjoy all your books this week!

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

I really enjoyed Name of the Star, Dark Parties and Dash & Lily. I may be only a little bit jealous of Fuse...I am counting down the days to its release.

Great haul for everyone and here is mine

Stepping Out of the Page said...

Fantastic books, I've actually just finished reading The Dark Heroine! I love, love, love the cover of Infinite Sky - it looks so good, I will have to check that one out and I absolutely LOVED Dash & Lily, so I hope you do too!

Stephanie

Zuleeza said...

Wow! That's a lot of new books! ^_^ I have yet to read Beautiful Chaos so I'm really looking forward to what people think of Beautiful Redemption. I need to see whether it's worth continuing with the series after all. :)

Zuleeza @ Qwerty

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater