Sunday 14 October 2012

Stacking The Shelves #20

STSmall_thumb[2]


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. All the links added here will take you to Goodreads.
 
Bungle's Shelf
 
This week I was good yet again and I didn't buy any books!! Not even with my birthday money!! But I still got two books, one of which I am more than a little bit excited about!!! The first book I received this week was Far Rockaway by Charlie Fletcher which I hadn't heard of until I received it but it looks really good! And the second book I got this week is the exciting Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to read this book!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Sally's Shelf
 
I got two books this week both of which I've been waiting for for ages! The first I got was Promised, the final book in the Birthmarked trilogy by Caragh O'Brien. I've been a huge fan of this series since I received the first instalment for review. This dystopian series is really well written. If you haven't come across it so far I'd really recommend you give it a try. The second book I received was Whispers at Moonrise by C.C Hunter. Again this series seems to have gone under the radar somewhat which is such a shame. The books are wonderfully written and there's every kind of supernatural you could wish for in there somewhere, including some you may never have heard of before! Whispers at Moonrise is the fourth book in the Shadow Falls series, but the good news is I only have to wait until spring 2013 for closure. Phew!
 
 
 
 
So that's what we got this week, now we're off to make a brew and have a nosey at the books you all got! Happy reading everyone.
 
 
 

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

I know what you mean about C. C. Hunter. I had the first book in the series on my stack but never got around to reading it. I donated it to my HS Media Center. I hope to pick it up again if I ever catch up on my TBR mountain.

My new books posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

Read Write Reviews said...

I just freaking love the cover for Blood and Starlight!

Check out my Haul! Letterbox Love!

Tara said...

Oooh, that's a really interesting cover of Days of Blood and Starlight. And I freaking love the title, too. I need to read it, even though Daughter of Smoke and Bone wasn't my fave!

Tara @ Hobbitsies

WinterHaven said...

I am so insanely jealous you have Days of Blood and Starlight! I am dying for that one! I hope you enjoy it!!

Thanks for stopping by =)

Katie said...

I am so jealous of Days of Blood and Starlight. I cannot wait to read that book! Happy reading!

Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater