Saturday 19 May 2012

On My Wishlist #25 ~ Bungle's Pick




Originally created by the Book Chic City, On My Wishlist is a weekly meme now hosted by Cosy up Book Reviews. It's a cute little meme which allows us to showcase what books we want to get our hands on weather they be old, new or yet to be published.

There's a little part of me that often thinks I possible couldn't keep adding books to my wishlist but then something always catches my eye! It maybe another book in a series or something by a new author, a pretty cover often helps. I don't think I'll ever stop adding books to my wishlist or to my bookshelves for that matter. So that said here's what I have chosen for this weeks On My Wishlist:~



Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires, #13)

Title: Bitter Blood
Author: Rachel Caine
Published: November 2012

I'm not going to add the synopsis for this book because it will contain spoilers for those of you who haven't read the series yet but want to. So instead what I will say is I got to meet Rachel Caine on Thursday and she was pretty awesome!! She signed all of the books I took and I just hope she will be back once book 15 is out so I can get the last four signed!!

If you haven't already read this series I would ask why not!? It's a brill little series and there is always so much going on. The characters are fantastic, I think Eve has to be my favourite!

So that is my pick this week, what are you wishing for?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater