Saturday 12 May 2012

On My Wishlist #24 ~ Sally's Pick




Originally created by the Book Chic City, On My Wishlist is a weekly meme now hosted by Cosy up Book Reviews. It's a cute little meme which allows us to showcase what books we want to get our hands on weather they be old, new or yet to be published.





This week we will be looking at Sally's pick to see what she is wishing for. Next week we will look at one of Bungle's picks.

I completely fell in love with Anna Dressed in Blood. While it fits perfectly into the YA genre it had the feel of a good old fashioned ghost story about it.  At the time I wasn't aware that there was going to be a sequel as I thought the ending had been wrapped up so tightly and I was kind of disapointed.  Imagine my joy then when I found out that there was going to be a sequel!  Girl of Nightmares is due to be released on August 7th which means it'll be coming with me on holiday. I can't wait to be lying on a sunbed, G&T in one hand and Girl of Nightmares in the other!


Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)
Girl of Nightmares


Title: Girl of Nightmares
Author: Kendare Blake
Published: August 2012
By: Tor Teen

In this follow-up to Anna Dressed in Blood, Cas begins seeing Anna everywhere: sometimes when he’s asleep, and sometimes in waking nightmares. But something is very wrong. These aren’t just daydreams. Anna seems tortured, torn apart in new and ever more gruesome ways every time she appears.

Cas doesn’t know what happened to Anna when she disappeared into Hell, but he knows she doesn’t deserve whatever is happening to her now. Anna saved Cas more than once, and it’s time for him to return the favour.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater