Sunday 13 March 2011

In My Mailbox 3

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday over at The Story Siren. A great meme which allows bloggers to share what they receive/buy/borrow each week.

Here's what I got this week:~
In the post/for review


Divergent ~Veronica Roth~

In the Sea there are Crocodiles: The true story of Enaiatolah Akbari ~Fabio Geda~

The Filth Licker ~Cristy Burne~

Forgotten ~Cat Patrick~

We Can Be Heroes ~Catherine Bruton~


All so this week in ths post I recieved a copy of the new look Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer. I haven't read this series yet and have wanted to for sometime, I do think I prefer the old covers though:~


                                     Old                                     New



New covers, what do you think?


3 comments:

Hannah said...

Divergent looks awesome. I'm seeing that on a lot of blogs lately.

Bungle said...

I'm already hearing good things about it! Can't wait to get started.

Rachel said...

Forgotten is brilliant. A really different approach taken to the whole supernatural thing & a story that grabs you from the first. Read it in less that a day. Can't wait to see what they do with the cover.

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater