Saturday 14 March 2015

Stacking The Shelves #127

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. As always, clicking on a book will take you to goodreads.


24728012 My Secret Rockstar Boyfriend Uprooted

Burning Kingdoms ~ Lauren Destefano ~ bought
My Secret Rockstar Boyfriend ~ Eleanor Wood ~ unsolicited from Macmillan
Uprooted ~ Naomi Novik ~ unsolicited from Macmillan

Thanks to my favourite rep, Andy, from Macmillan for exciting looking books this week!
Now we're off to see what the rest of you got. Happy reading!



2 comments:

Krystianna said...

Uprooted sounds very interesting and I adore the cover of it. I hope you enjoy your books. :)
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Unknown said...

I've never heard of My Secret Rockstar Boyfriend but it sounds really good! Nice choices!!

Shannon
My My StS

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater