Sunday 27 October 2013

Stacking the Shelves #70

Stacking the Shelves
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. Clicking on a book title will take you to goodreads.




Some amazing books added to the shelves this week!  Bungle got a copy of  Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber which looks absolutely amazing!  Sally got her hands on one of her most anticipated books of 2013 this week when Allegiant, #3 of the Divergent series by Veronica Roth landed on her doorstep.  We can't believe it's time to say goodbye to this series!  Sally in particular is going to be missing Four. A lot! She also got Teardrop, the first instalment in the new series by Lauren Kate.  We loved the Fallen series by Lauren and she's been a fantastic contributor to our Christmas special over the last couple of years so we can't wait to see what she's been up to since she said goodbye to Luce and Daniel. Sally also got a copy of The White Stag by Linden Flynn.  The White Stag is the first instalment of the fantasy series A Knight's Game.  We'll be posting a review in the near future. 


4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

This will be the week of Allegiant, I bet. I got it too. I enjoyed Teardrop and will be reading more books in that series. Come and see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

Grace Fonseca said...

Everywhere I go, I see Allegiant. I got it too. You got some really amazing books this week. Come visit me too.

Grace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Good haul, I've not heard of The White Stag I will have to check this one out.

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Anonymous said...

I really need to get Insurgent! I'm so behind on the series.

My STS

Check out my giveaway for Throne of Glass!
Win Throne of Glass!

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater