Saturday 5 October 2013

Stacking The Shelves #67

Stacking the Shelves
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. Clicking on a book will take you to goodreads.
 
 
The Visitors  Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1) Perfect Ruin (Internment Chronicles, #1)
 
The Visitors ~ Rebecca Mascull ~ unsolicited
Unspoken ~ Sarah Rees Brennan ~ audio for review via Audiogo
Perfect Ruin ~ Lauren DeStefano ~ bought

As you can see we've had a change of format for our STS which has been inspired by other blogs but mainly by Much Loved Books. We think it's a lot simpler and cleaner and easy to see everything. Books this week belong to Bungle and Sally. Bungle has already started listening to Unspoken and is enjoying it so far. Even though Sally was left emotionally crushed by the Chemical Garden trilogy she's giving DeStefano's new series a read in the hope the emotions are not toyed with as much.

That's it from us this week. It's Bungle's birthday so she's off to eat cake drink tea and is saving the reading for bed. Sally is reading and might just have to eat cake in honour of Bungle's birthday.

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore that cover for Perfect Ruin. Happy reading.

Grace Fonseca said...

Nice haul of books. You guys got Perfect Ruin. Perfect Ruin sounds interesting. I like seeing what people get. I have a giveaway going on for Jennifer L. Armentrout's White Hot Kiss. Come check out my stack as well.

Grace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Have not heard of any of these, so some Goodreads searching is in order. Glad to see you are reading Insurgent, I love this series and am so excited for the third book!

My STS

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Unspoken is SO GOOD. I just got the second one in that series and I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

Perfect Ruin sounds SOOO good! I hope you enjoy your goodies this week! :)

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Good haul ladies, Happy Belated Birthday to Bungle and I hope you enjoy your reads, and you listening ;)

My Stacking the Shelves

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

Awesome haul. Happy reading :)

new follower via gfc, bloglovin

http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-57-lair-dark-witch.html

Jillyn said...

I've heard good things about these books, I hope you enjoy them as well. Happy reading!

My STS

rose.ann.castro said...

Great haul! I really like the look of Perfect Ruin, I can't wait to read it! :)

Ann@Blogging-Profits-Unleashed

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater