Sunday 18 November 2012

Stacking the shelves #25


STSmall_thumb[2]


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your   shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. All the links added here will take you to Goodreads.

Bungle's shelves

Bungle was really good (again!) this week and she only got her hands on one book which was free!  The Christmas spirit has taken hold and  to celebrate Bungle got her hands on a copy of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. 


Sally's shelves

I've been good!! Did you ever think you'd read that?! Me!! That said I still got my hands on two fabulous books, I was just very lucky to get freebies.  This week I got a free audio copy of Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness.  I also got hold of a copy of City of the Falling Sky, #1 of the Seckry Sequence series by Joseph Evans.



So that's it from us this week.  So tell us, what have you been up to?







3 comments:

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

I LOVE the cover for City of the Falling Sky, I am looking forward to reading your review of this. I really wish I could get into Deborahs books, I read the first book and I only made it a few chapters.

Check out my haul

Sam (Realm of Fiction) said...

Sounds like you two are doing a brilliant job reigning in the size of your TBR piles! I think I need to take a leaf out of your books. :D Anyway, these all sound like fantastic reads, especially City of the Falling Sky. I hope you enjoy them!

Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

Shadow of Night sounds really good. I hope you enjoy your books this week! :)

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater