Sunday 7 October 2012

Stacking the shelves #19


STSmall_thumb[2]

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. All the links added here will take you to Goodreads.

Bungle's shelves



So, in this the week of her 30th birthday celebrations Bungle (who is I think waking up somewhere in a skip in Manchester) has managed to add three more books to her shelves.   She's been an extremely lucky tinker and has gotten her hands on a copy of the newly released Poison Princess by Kresley Cole.  I'm hearing really good things about this so I am more than a tad envious!  She also got two books by Keri Smith.  This is not a book and Mess - The Manual of Accidents and Mistakes look to be as promising as Wreck this Journal which Bungle had great fun with earlier in the year.

Sally's shelves



I tried to be good this week.  Really, I did.  I even took some books into work to place in the books for charity section that we have in our Starbucks.  I did this partly because I have no space left on my shelves but also because I have tonnes of books that I'll never read again. Let someone else enjoy them and raise worthwhile funds I said to myself. Make space on your shelves.  So I took around twenty or so books in and I came home with eleven!! A woohoo!  I managed to acquire the first ten books of The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine, how cool is that?! I've been meaning to start on this series for ages so I took the series being there to be a sign that I must own them.  Immediately.  I also bought Love Bites, one for the more mature reader by Lynsay Sands from the same charity stand. Can't get enough vampires me!  When I got home (the same day) I found Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan waiting for me on the doorstep! According to Cassandra Clare this book has the power to break your heart so I'm assuming readers of this book are in for a bumpy ride!


So keeping up the series theme the last books I got my hands on this week are two, three and four of the Need series by Carrie Jones. I thought Need was a really enjoyable read and I'm keen to see what happens to Zara and Nick next.

Anyhoo, that's enough of me ranting on - tell me, what have you been adding to your shelves this week?


1 comments:

Read Write Reviews said...

Oh I'm so jealous that you have Poison Princess it looks so good! Happy Reading! Oh and i love the Morganville series!

Check out my Haul! Letterbox Love!

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater