Sunday 1 July 2012

Stacking the Shelves #6

STSmall_thumb[2]



Carnival, Paris (Woman reading behind stage)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's reviews. This meme allows us bloggers to tell you all about the books we have added to your shelves over the past seven days whether they be physical or virtual. This means we include books you can buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more then that we loving seeing what books you get each week!! All links will take you to goodreads.
 
 
Bungle was being good this week until she saw A Witch in Love and she just had to buy it!! She also got two proofs this week which were How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr and Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. And Sally was extra good this week and didn't spend any money on books but she did get a galley of The Goddess Legacy from netgalley.  I understand this is a novella which slots in between Goddess Interrupted and The Goddess Inheritance which is due out next year.
 
 
 
 

The Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test, #2.5)


So that is what we got this week, now we're off to look at the goodies you got!


 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really jealous of Throne of Glass! That one sounds amazing! Also, The Goddess Legacy was really good so I hope you enjoy it and all your other books

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Book Sake said...

I can't wait to start reading Throne of Glass - looks so good!

Our Media Mail post is at Book Sake. –Jessica

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

How To Save A Life sounds interesting and has been on my list of books I want for ages. I am possibly making a start on Throne of Glass at some point today :D

I haven't been doing any Stacking the shelves this month so today is my first one all month, check it out here

Milka said...

How to Save A Life sounds really good! :)
Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Throne of Glass sounds awesome! I can't wait to read it :)

Jordon @ Miss Book Reviews

Kayla said...

Great Books! :)
Check out my Stacking the Shelves

Unknown said...

Great book haul, can't wait to hear your thoughts!! Happy reading!

NEW FOLLOWER!

Check out my STS post HERE!

Krista Cubicleblindness said...

OOh I am reading Throne of Glass right now, so far it's pretty good, have been hearing amazing things so I hope I love the whole thing

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Great haul this week, I have just finished Throne of Glass, it took ages for me to read as it was so big, but I really enjoyed it. How To Save A Life has been on my radar for a while I am glad it got picked up for the UK

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater