Sunday 11 December 2011

In My Mailbox #37








In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren. This meme allows us bloggers to show what books we recieve each week.







So this week Bungle has been an absolute angel and hasn't bought any books to add to the list! Well done Bungle, we are most proud! Once again however I have to admit failure, although I did only buy the one book this week so I like to think I've actually been quite good really...


The first thing that came through my door this week was Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare which I have already finished of course! Loved it, loved it, loved it even though it broke my heart a little and wracked me with guilt after I got what I wanted!











I also got three books for review from netgalley this week...they were Halflings by Heather Burch, New Girl by Paige Harbison and Replication by Jill Williamson. Looks like I've got a fair bit of reading to get done over Christmas - can't wait!

So that's it from us this week - what did you get?

2 comments:

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

I still need to buy Clockwork Prince, will get round to it soon :D

Halflings looks like a good book. :D

Happy reading

Cait said...

Bungle you were very good! But yay for CP! Sally, you HAD to buy that!

The Cait Files

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater