Tuesday 9 February 2016

Reading in 2016

So as you have all seen there has been what looks like a lack of reading here at the Midnight Readers blog but in reality there has been much reading happening. I been busy since starting back at university on a MA course in Children's Literature which has had a lot of reading, mostly texts from 1715+ but not really fit for a ya blog but I've been reviewing a few on goodreads. Sally has also been reading but with extra work hours and amazing holiday adventures she is crazy busy.

We are now hoping to get back on track and get reviewing some of our reads with you. Sally has already posted a list of books she's looking forward to reading this year so I went through my shelves... I want to read what I already has as well as some exciting new titles being released this year! So I thought I would share a few with you.....

Angel Dares (Benedicts, #5) Half Lost (The Half Bad Trilogy, #3) Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
Flawed Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1)
Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire, #1) Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1)
Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows, #1) A Thousand Nights Maresi (The Red Abbey Chronicles #1)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater