Saturday 14 November 2015

Stacking The Shelves #157

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. As always, clicking on a book title will take you to goodreads.

Unforgiven (Fallen, #5) Mind Games (The Demon Trappers, #5) Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes, #2)
The Thing About Jellyfish Beautiful Broken Things Underwater
Burning Midnight How Not To Disappear This Raging Light
Longbow Girl Witch Finder (Witch Finder, #1)  Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls

Most of our books this week have come unsolicited from the publishers and as always we want to say thank you very much, we love them and are very grateful. So many titles for us to get through. Now we are off to see what the rest of you got.
Happy reading everyone.


5 comments:

Monica said...

Excited to see what you think of Beautiful, Broken Things. I am really looking forward to it's release!
-Monica @ Tomes Project

WinterHaven said...

Oh lots of fun titles this week! A few of these are new to me so I'll have to look them up but Witch Finder definitely caught my eye. I hope you enjoy them all!

Barb said...

I really enjoyed The Demon Trappers series so I don't know why I never read more than book 1. Great haul and such pretty covers.

vvb32 reads said...

I like the cover for Beautiful Broken Things. Wondering about that one. Enjoy this haul.

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Great haul this week ladies, I see we have a few similar ones :)

How Not to Disappear sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of this.

Thank you for stopping by my haul.

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater