Sunday 18 October 2015

Stacking The Shelves #154

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. As always, clicking on a book title will take you to goodreads.

Angel Dares (Benedicts, #5) The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1) Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)



A Bungle week this week! I absolutely love the world Joss Stirling has created and can't wait to start Angel Dares tonight! The Knife of Never Letting Go is one I've had my eye on for a while and what better time to buy then when Waterstones are donating all profit from selected books to Syria!! Queen of Shadows and Mind, Body, Zen Colouring are birthday gifts from Sally as is the amazing, fabulous, brilliant signed Harry Potter map. Just so in love with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to see what the rest of you got! Happy reading.


2 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

I love my coloring books. They are so much fun to do. I hope you love all of your new books.

Grace @ Books of Love

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Sarah Maas! I have the first two books of that series, but I haven't had the chance to read them yet. I've heard fantastic things, though! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

-Jessica (Peace Love Books)

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater