Saturday 7 September 2013

Stacking The Shelves #63


 Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. All links added here will take you to goodreads.
 

Bungle's Shelf

The other ladies have been good this week and have no books to share with us! Probably a good thing as I know they have lots of books to be getting on with! I also have many unread books, still behind after being ill, but I still have some fab new ones to share with you :) So on to the books then!
 
I was shelving at the bookshop and pulled out Goth Girl & the Ghost of a Mouse by Chris Riddell and knew right away I was going to buy it because it's soooooooo beautiful!!!! I was sent a free paperback edition of Race the Wind by Lauren St John through work via Orion, as well as a copy of Maggie Stiefvater's The Dream Thieves for review from Scholastic. I was sent a proof copy of When the Guns Fall Silent by James Riordan and also this week I was sent an ebook of For Your Heart by A.L. Davroe which was a book I signed up for while at Authors After Dark. Love the look of all of them :)
 
 
 

 For Your Heart (Hill Dweller -- Retellings #1)
 
So that's it from me this week, some fabulous books to be getting on with, I think you'll agree!? I will be at the bookshop for most of the day but looking forward to seeing your new books when I'm home.
Happy reading everyone :)
 
 
 

5 comments:

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Fantastic haul, I am jealous you have The Dream Thieves. I love the cover for Goth Girl.

Thanks for stopping by my haul :D

Liz. R said...

Goth Girl is a very pretty book! And so excited for The Dream Thieves - I really liked The Raven Boys so can't wait to read it. Happy reading!

Kathy Martin said...

Nice assortment of books. I still haven't had a chance to read The Raven Boys and Maggie keeps adding more books! Come see what I added to my stack this week at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

Awesome haul darlin! I really want to read The Dream Thieves!!! Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tammy said...

OMG Goth Girl is beautiful! I would buy it for it's looks alone. Hope to read your review on it soon. Happy reading!

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater