Sunday 24 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves #40


STSmall_thumb[2]

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your   shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. All links added here will take you to goodreads.

It's been a fairly quiet seven days for the Midnight Reads posse.  Bungle is hiding somewhere under a duvet and I have been on leave from work which means I've spent the last seven days reading, writing and eating chocolate.  I'm so lucky! Anyhoo, in the midst of our rather sedentary life choices we did manage to find a few books that might whet your interest!  So let's crack on shall we....?

Bungles Shelves


Still not well but I'm off to the hospital on Monday so hopefully get some answers! I've been really good as I can't get out & about. My book this week was a proof of Acid by Emma Pass, well I actually got it 2 weeks ago but my aunty took it home with her by mistake so the image here of the proofs is taken for Emma's blog. I've also included the actual cover for you :) After seeing Sal's books last week I also download the free ebook of Challenging Zed by Joss Stirling. I love this series & this was a nice little sort story, it was just too short!





Sally's shelves


What is there to say?  The week was finally upon us when Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, my most anticipated book for 2013 made it's way into the world. So I sat at my table, laptop in front of me along with all my fave TMI/TID tweeps and we waited  for it to arrive and commiserated with each other when it was late and then when it did arrive we read and we discussed spoilery things in DMs and then we mourned the end of the series together.  I'll be writing a review later but trying to ensure that it is spoiler free is going to be difficult so it may take a while!   The other book that I got this week really brightened my morning when Clockwork Princess failed to arrive on the day scheduled.  I was lucky enough to get a preview copy of Icons by Margaret Stohl from netgalley. I loved the Beautiful Creatures series so I'm really excited to see how Margaret gets on with her new series!




So, as the great Bugs Bunny once said, that's all folks! What a week eh? Marvellous! So, what did you get?




1 comments:

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

brilliant books guys, I hope you enjoy them all and Bungle I hope you feel better soon! :(

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater