Monday 26 December 2011

In My Mailbox #39









In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren. This meme allows us bloggers to show what books we recieve each week.






Well, the festive season has certainly been good to Bungle and I! Check out what arrived through our mailboxes this week!

Bungles mailbox












Bungle treated herself to a copy of Cold Magic by Kate Elliott and she also recieved four books for review; Debutantes by Dora Harrison; Dreamless by Josie Angelini;Falling Fast by Sophie McKenzie and The Killables by Gemma Malley.


Bungle also received the Demonica Series which is an adult paranormal series written by Larissa Ione - might be one to add to my wishlist I think!!


She also received a copy of The Mabinogion and she treated herself to a copy of The Frozen Planet which accompanies the fantastic series that was on TV recently.



Bungle also got hold of this copy of Paul Scholes's autobiography which the now retired Manchester United midfielder also signed for her!

Sally's mailbox


I started by buying myself Blessed and Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith, which are books two and three of the Tantalize series. I'll be reviewing book four, Diabolical in the new year!


I also received the Yelena Zaltana trilogy by Maria V Snyder for Christmas which I am really looking forward to reading!


Finally, I also bought a copy of The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa which has to be one of my top 5 of last year. I was also lucky enough to receive a copy of the world of Downton Abbey which is a guide to the series and the history behind it.

So that's what we got for Christmas - what did you get?

Happy Christmas everyone!!


2 comments:

Bungle said...

I loved the Study series Sally!! Didn't we do well with our books :)

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!!

Liz. R said...

Dreamless?! AHH so jealous! I'm dying to read that! And I absolutely loved The Iron Knight, it was awesome, enjoy! Happy reading :).

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater