Sunday 20 November 2011

In My Mailbox #35





In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday over at The Story Siren. A great meme which allows bloggers to share what they receive/buy/borrow each week.


Well, after Bungle's adventures last week rubbing shoulders with the stars she has achieved something I can only dream of. She didn't spend any money! I unfortunately went completely against my buy books after payday only deal and acquired seven new reads. Oops....

So the first two of my books this week are White Cat annd Red Glove by Holly Black. Have just finished White Cat and really enjoyed it so am very much looking forward to the sequel. I also received a copy of Watch Over Me by Daniela Sacerdoti which is the next book I will be writing a review for. Have heard good things about this one...













I also got copies of Pyxis by KC Neal which I bought for my Kindle as well as Matched by Ally Condie which I've heard loads about so looking forward to this one!













I also got a copy of Prized by Caragh O'Brien which I reviewed and loved recently as well as Ultraviolet by RJ Anderson.












So, that's all we have to report this week - what did you get?

2 comments:

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

I love White Cat and have got Red Glove too, still waiting to be read.
Ultraviolet and Matched are really great reads and I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of them.

my IMM

Cait said...

LOVE the curseworkers series by Holly Black! Great books, glad you enjoyed WC. Also really enjoyed Ultraviolet, a favourite of mine I think.

The Cait Files

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater