Sunday 23 October 2011

In My Mailbox #31


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday over at The Story Siren. A great meme which allows bloggers to share what they receive/buy/borrow each week.

So this week Bungle and I have pretty much managed to keep ourselves under control with Bungle not buying any books at all (applause, applause, applause!) and me only bought two! (slow hand clap...). That said Bungle's shop will soon be taking part in the Waterstones Children's Book Prize so there are fifty titles floating around out there somewhere! I can't wait to find out what they are!

In other exciting Midnight Reads news - we're off to London! Bungle and I will be heading to the capital from opposite ends of the country on Wednesday to meet the fabulous Cassandra Clare and hopefully get a book or two signed. We'll let you know how we got on next week...

So, onto the business of the day. Popping into my mailbox this week was the much anticipated Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl and I also received Lover Awakened by J.R Ward (Adult reading)

















This week from netgalley for review I received Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan and On a Dark Wing by Jordan Dane (you know how I love my angels!)



















So that's what we got this week - What did you get?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't started the Beautiful Creatures series. I just can't seem to decide if it's for me. Enjoy your new reads :-)

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater