Saturday 10 October 2015

Stacking the Shelves #153

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. As always, clicking on a book title will take you to goodreads.

 Twilight Re-imagined  The Secret Fire
Harry Potter: Magical Places from the Films: Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, and Beyond Creative Christmas: The Gift of Colouring for Grown-Ups (Paperback)

Sally - Two must-buys for me this week.  Twilight was the series that got me back into reading and even encouraged me to have a stab at writing myself so I have a soft spot for this series and for Mr Cullen.  Looking forward to trying to get the whole role reversal thing straight in my head! And secondly I love the Night School series by C.J Daugherty so I had to buy The Secret Fire.  Carina Rozenfeld is a new name for me so I'm looking forward to getting to know her style too!

Bungle - Two birthday presents for me this week :) Everyone knows I'm a Harry Potter fan (my illustrated edition is still in the hands of my friend) so Magical Places From The Films was a very welcomed edition to my Potter collection. And a Christmas colouring book, I honestly can't wait for Christmas to arrive and now I get to colour and think of it everyday until the festive season is here :D

Happy reading everyone.

1 comments:

Carla N said...

That Harry Potter book looks amazing! <3 I still don't know if I should get the new Twilight book or not, the whole gender switching stuff is just so weird to me! I'll have to wait for the reviews and see :)
Happy reading!

Lipstick and Mocha

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater