Saturday 12 April 2014

Stacking The Shelves #91

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves.

Clicking on a book will take you to goodreads.
 
The Iron Butterfly (Iron Butterfly, #1) Dark Promise Second Hearts (Wishes, #2)
Valentine Joe The Glass Bird Girl The Jade Boy
My Brother's Secret https://www.orionbooks.co.uk/books/detail.page?isbn=9781444009118 The System (Killables, #3)
 
The Iron Butterfly ~ Chanda Hahn ~ free ibook
Dark Promise ~ Julia Crane ~ free ibook
Second Hearts ~ G.J. Walker-Smith ~ free ibook
Valentine Joe ~ Rebecca Stevens ~ unsolicited from publisher
The Glass Bird Girl ~ Esme Kerr ~ unsolicited from publisher
The Jade Boy ~ Cate Cain ~ unsolicited from publisher
My Brother's Secret ~ Dan Smith ~ unsolicited from publisher
Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins? ~ Liz Kessler ~ unsolicited from publisher
The System ~ Gemma Malley ~ bought

A lovely book week for us here at Midnight Reads. As always, we're off to see what you got this week. Happy reading everyone :)

 

5 comments:

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Nice haul! I love that pic they used for the Second Hearts cover - it's the same cover as Sleepless by Tracey Ward and one other book I have seen and I just love it. The System is already out?!?!?!?! WHAT?!? I haven't even gotten to book two. I have gotten so behind on series since I started blogging. I must rectify that one soon. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

Leydy said...

AMAZING HAUL this week! I hope you enjoy them all!

OUT's STS

Leydy from OUAT & RCE

Unknown said...

I haven't actually heard of any of these (except for The System) but hope you enjoy them! :)

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Good haul. Dark Promises sounds interesting, so I snagged a copy myself ;)
Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins? sound fun, I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of this one.

Thanks for stopping by my haul :D

Michelle@Book Briefs said...

I love the cover of dark promise!

Happy reading!

My Weekly Wrap up Post

Michelle @ Book Briefs

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater