Sunday 5 February 2012

In My Mailbox #44


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren. This meme allows us bloggers to show what books we recieve each week.

It's been quite a quiet week this week on the book buying front here at Midnight Reads but what we have received has been utterly fantastic! First praise of the week goes to Helen who managed to steer clear of any purchases. I'm not entirely sure how she does it - I think I may need to get her advice...

Bungle was also extra extra good this week and didn't buy any books!! That said she's also been off from the bookshop so she hasn't been tempted by anything. I wonder what that means for the pursestrings this week...


In the post this week however she did receive swag from author Marissa Meyer. Marissa sent swag to everyone who tweeted a picture of their red shoes on the release day of Cinder! Bungle thought it was a brilliant idea and had to join in!! Thank you Marissa :)


I was a very lucky girl this week and I got three books that I have been desperate to read! I was bouncier than a box of frogs when I got this copy of Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. This was a gift from Bungle and it made my weekend! I also got a copy of Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate (Yay Daniel!) and Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi which I have heard so many good things about. BTW, Pandemonium... read it in one day ~ BRILLIANT!!

But that's enough about us ~ What did you get this week?


6 comments:

Liz. R said...

Ooh love all the swag! And so jealous of Pandemonium! It sounds amazing. Really liked Under the Never Sky - happy reading :).

mariska said...

Wooow! I like your books a lot! Hope you enjoy them :D

Mariska (new follower)
http://me-andmybooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-2.html#comment-form

manda-rae said...

I still need to read Delirium. And I have Under the Never Sky and Cinder sitting on my shelf right now. You got some great books this week (at least I hope they're great)!!

My IMM

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Awesome mailbox! I can't wait to get started on Fallen in Love. The cover is gorgeous! Enjoy!

Lindsay said...

Great swag!!

Here is my IMM

Lindsay :)
Turning the Pages

Cait said...

I've got Pandemonium but I STILL haven't read it!! Currently reading Under the Never Sky but I'm not a huge fan...hope you have better luck with it

The Cait Files

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater