Sunday 8 January 2012

In My Mailbox #40




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren. This meme allows us bloggers to show what books we recieve each week.

Hey everyone! I'm excited to be doing our first in my mailbox for 2012. I was trying to be really good this year and not buy any books til I read at least 10 of the million I have on my bookshelves but I broke my no buying ban within the first week of the year! Book I think you'll agree what I bought is rather brilliant!

I bought Cinder by Marissa Meyer and Switched by Amanda Hocking. Both books have been On My Wishlist and feature in my most anticipated books for 2012 so I just had to buy them, right!?


And for review I recieved a copy of The Haunting of Tabitha Grey by Vanessa Curtis.



Sally's Mailbox

This week Sally got Rachel Vincent's My Soul to Take, My Soul to Keep & My Soul to Save as Christmas presents.


And she also did some buying herself which doesn't make me feel as bad about me buying ;) She bought Wither by Lauren DeStefano and  Unwind by Neal Shusterman.


So that's what we go this week, we're looking forward to seeing what you got!
Happy reading :)





2 comments:

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

YAY for Soul Screamers!!!
I have Switched waiting to be read but I still have to read Wither.

Thanks for stopping by my IMM

Elizabeth said...

Lots of Books.

If you need another book, try my giveaway. :)

Book Giveaway on my blog….THE WICKED WIVES.

Stop by and complete the entry form if you like.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/01/give-away-of-wicked-wives.html

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater